home
Blog

Monday 12 December 2016


The Art of Putting Information on a String



I am delighted to have had my piece "Quipu" chosen  by The Artists Pool, to be included as a part of the exhibition titled " Threads "at Espacio Gallery in March 2017 .

In connection with this piece, I will also be organising a walk which will include, poetry readings drawing and walking books. If you would like to take part please do get in touch. The walks are informal , easy going and fun. There is more information about my walking practice in previous blog posts,

This walk will take place from Espacio Gallery on the Bethnall Green Rd. to various sites along the route of Sculpture in the City.I will be sending out more information in the New year,





There is more information about my walking practice in previous blog posts, as well as in the link included below:

for more about how the project is developing


No comments:

Post a Comment