home
Blog

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Some of the works at THE PRINT FAIR AT THE SYDNEY COOPER GALLERY , Canterbury which opened yesterday and will be exhibited until August 24th.

 I was only able to take these two photos as photography is not really permitted...I hasten to add I was only told this after I had taken the two photos. So if you want to see more, get yourselves to Canterbury. I was really impressed with the quality of the hang and the range and quality of the work selected. Special thanks to Suki Brand and Ruth MacDonald as well as everyone at the Sydney Cooper Gallery!! It is a lovely exhibition with a wide range of work, well worth a visit.




Below is the latest Collagraph I am working on.....it will be interesting to see how it comes up as a print..watch this space as I will be updating with images as I print.


 These are two prints from another collagraph which i made last week. I love the way colour and orientation can creat a whole new meaning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment