home
Blog

Monday 3 December 2012

I am delighted to be one of the artists selected for the travelling exhibition organised by the curators of the Santorini Biennale. The purpose of the exhibition is to" travel " the values and the name of Greece across many cultures.

 I happened to be working on some paintings having visited Meteora when the competition caught my eye and as I strongly agree with the views underpinning the exhibition I decided to enter.

You might find the clip below, provided by my good friend George Vasdekys, interesting and good fun to look at in this context!!



I am hoping to exhibit the Meteora paintings in London next year (2013) and will be posting details in due course.

“Design a wish for Greece” International Poster Competition, a project that aims to support the image of Modern Greece around the world.


Exhibitions from 10 Jan 2013 to 10 Mar 2013, in 25 Cities around the world (same artworks to all exhibiting cities!) and in Santorini:
→ From 10 Jan 2013 – 10 Mar 2013 in Tokyo, SeĆ³ul, Mumbai, Calcutta, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Shanghai, Beijing, Sydney, Melbourne, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, London, Berlin, Moscow, Paris, Milano, Rome, Madrid, Athens, Thessaloniki, Tel Aviv.
→ From 20 Apr 2013 – 30 Sept 2013 in Santorini!

No comments:

Post a Comment